Monday, November 30, 2009

Which Is Better Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner or Mac Fluidline Eyeliner?

I heard both are good at lining inside the rims of the eye and I really want to achive that dramatic eyeliner look. Which one would be better?FYI... I wear contacts and I do have allergysWhich Is Better Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner or Mac Fluidline Eyeliner?
The Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner is exactly what your looking for. Its not a liquid liner!!!!!I It is a gel eye liner that was meant for your inner rim. You should have no problems with your contacts or allergiesWhich Is Better Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner or Mac Fluidline Eyeliner?
I can't speak for Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof, but I know that MAC Fluidline is not meant to be used on the waterline. It works well, but if an infection occurs, MAC will not be responsible because they have clearly state that Fluidlines are not meant to be used on the waterline.


Contact lens wearer should avoid wearing makeup on their waterline. It's really easy for the makeup to migrate to their contact lens.


Sorry to sound preachy.
uh liquid eyeliner is never used to line the inside of your EYES!! it is used for the lop lid ONLY....i would suggest for the TOP LID: Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof eyeliner....it stays on longer.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin