Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best drugstore foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and powder?

Not just brand but specifically. What is the best drugstore foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and powder?
I don't use drug store foundation or powder, I have been using bare minerals for 3 years but just had my free 5 piece sample kit from everyday minerals ordered because it doesn't have bismuth oxychloride (the 1 ingredient difference that can make you shiny). I was only $3 shipping.





The best best best eyeliner I have ever used is Rimmel London professional liquid eyeliner, I bought it at Walmart for under $10. I also use their kohl pencil once in a while but I prefer liquid.





Also the best mascara I have ever tried (and I have used max factor, bare escentuals, etc) is Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost. I am a big Maybelline fan, I had at least 5 different Maybelline mascaras in my collection when I checked 2 days ago. My favorites in order are:


Volum' Express Turbo Boost


Volum' Express the Colossal


Great Lash


Sky High Curves


XXLWhat is the best drugstore foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and powder?
Lo'real true match works pretty well or Cover Girl true blend for foundation.


For powder depending if you like loose or pressed,


Pressed-Revlon Colorstay.


Loose-Cover girl professional loose powder.


Eyeliner-Revlon colorstay definitely seems to be the best drugstore brand it goes on smoothly and it stays in place well besides the little smudge.


Mascara-I am a fan of Rimmel's volume flash mascara.
i personally like the almay brightening line. the cream eye shadow come in the best natural color! For eyeliner, use almay as well. For mascara use Great Lash mascara (its the pink and green one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin