Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eyeliner should I use?

My eyes can be blue(not bright), gray, blue/gray. I don't know what color eyeliner to use and eyeshadow. I would like to try colored eyeliner too, not just black/brown. I have lightish brown hair that is past my shoulders. And if it matters(I'm not sure so I'll say it anyway) I have naturally thick and sort of long eyelashes. So if anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.What color eyeliner should I use?
purple...it looks cute...i have the same color of eyes...or gold/bronze...try aura science from victorias secret.What color eyeliner should I use?
go w/ darks for ur eyeshadow so they can bring out ur eyes for eyeliner use black or use a darker color of so it can go w/ ur eyeshadow
It really depends on your completion. If you tan really easily and have a darker skin tone, you should try darker colors. It you have a pale skin tone and tend to burn or lightly tan, then use lighter colors.





Dark Completion:


Try starting with a light pink eyeshadow. Brush it on lightly, so it highlights your eyes. Then if it is just a normal day use a dark eyeliner like a charcoal Grey or a light black. Since you have thick eyelashes, try using a black mascara and a maximum of one or two stripes of it. If you want to be a little funky, use a red eyeliner, with a silver eyeshadow.





Light Completion:


If you have a light completion use a light green or gold eyeshadow. Brush it on so it looks smokey, but not trampy. Then, apply a warm Grey (50%) or a medium brown eyeliner. Finally, apply one too two coats of dark brown mascara, but not anymore. If you want it too look funky, try using a silver or lavender eyeliner.
you have blue gray eyes which means you should be wearing the ';cool'; tones. Browns as well as other earthtones do not do your eyes any justice. You want to wear something that is a blue gray or even black, sometimes a dark blue will even compliment your eyes.


As far as mascara, stick with the black, the color or your mascara does make a difference as well. :)
If your lashes are dark you can probably use whatever you want. Only one I know people should generally avoid is using black they are fairly light haired.
You know, I think that blue eyeliner would look cute. I mean it might be a little too blue, but your blueness in your eyes would definitely stand out. Just dont use TOO much. You know?
Try silver, light silver. not chrom and not grayish
Sorry, I've got light blue/gray eyes, but I use brown or nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin