Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best color eyeliner 4 blue eyes?

ok r u talking about the upper eyelids or lower eyelids? for upper don't use black. u can use nice neutral colors like beige or brown or sky blue. for lower eyelids i would say brown or black.What is the best color eyeliner 4 blue eyes?
any drug store or departmental store in the cosmetics section. just ask for eyeliners and they'll show u different colors. then u can choose the ones u like. Report Abuse
What is the best color eyeliner 4 blue eyes?
My friend has blue eyes and uses black eyeliner and it looks great.


I have blue eyes too, but when I use black it looks way to harsh. I use a grey eyeliner, and it really brings out my eye color.


Brown would work too, but it looks horrible on me.





You should experiment and see what looks best on you.
a shimmer coler like biegh or brown
i have bright blue eyes and i think that black eyelner is the best but that is just me
brown or some light pastel color. not black.
I think black eyeliner would bring them out more.
i have blue eyes too but i use black. brown looks sloppy.
I have blue eyes and my favorite used to be violet. But for more neutral every day I have been wearing sable to compliment my mocha and hazelnut eyeshadow.





I think black is too harsh. Dark brown works. Slate is pretty too.
I think black because it gives you a dark outline around your eyes and since blue is such a bright colour it still stands out, although you dont need to wear that much just a thin line.
NEVER black or dark brown.





i think pastel colors would look nice. if ur daring, try white.
Well, either a blue eyeliner because it'll mean you excentuate the blue in other areas - bring it out in your irises anyway.





Or a very sharp bright mid-brown, (orange and blue being complimentary colours) because this means they'll work very harmoniously together. That, or analogous colours like green along with gold?
Well i would say either a brown or dark brown. i think maybeline has a set of eye wear for specific eye colors. you could always try that or just experiment with wat you think looks best.


good luck!
black and brown eyeliner are universally flattering on all eye colors. and shiny, semi sheer ocean blue eyeliner and green eyeliner look really good for blue eyes. i used my friends blue eyeliner (the sheer one i just mentioned) with green eyeshadow and green mascara and it made my eyes look super blue! and my eyes are blue so i guess it might work for you too.
any eyeliner will look good on blue eyes.
brown. Never use blue or black.
Depends if ur going for dramatic. I have very blue eyes. I wear black if im doing for drama cause they make my eyes pop. I also have worn navy and people have said it looks good too. I have never tried brown. Black doesnt need to look harsh. U can just do a thin line and then smudge it in. ..it really depends what kind of look ur looking for. Black isnt good if u want to look natural.
Any colour , black , blue , green, white and silver
Oddly enough it is the color blue- added with blue and brown eye shadow, the color combination really makes your eyes pop- you start with a light brown color all over the lid and then in the crease add a light blue the on the top of the lid add the darker blue. I use it and it makes my eyes really blue.
dark colors like brown and black
brown any light color
Black or Brown depending on what shade of Blue and the outfit you are wearing that day.
I have blue eyes and I happen to think that brown eyeliner makes them look the best. I also like a purple eyeliner and a mulberry eyeliner. I never use black because it looks to harsh. Try Lancome or Elizabeth Arden eyeliners that have a soft texture.
Either black or brownish-black. My mascara is brown-ish black and I have blue eyes, and it looks good. So stick with those colors, but don't use a whole bunch of black eyeliner, just a thin line will work. :)
Mid-blue. Too dark and people will just notice the liner,not your eyes
i would say brown r dark hazel colors b/c that makes ur eyes stand out even more especially if u have light blue eyes it makes them very pretty and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin