Monday, November 30, 2009

What eyeliner would be best for me?

I want a eyeliner that I can wear on my top and bottom lids. What color and brand should I get ?! THANKS!What eyeliner would be best for me?
rimmel london pencil black





or if youre going out id say liquid liner in black!What eyeliner would be best for me?
you should get Maybelline New York Define-A-Line.





Because of 3 reasons:





1. You can get it at walgreens or any pharmacy or grocery and its not expensive.








2. They have it in many colors and you can put it on the top and bottom lids.








3. Its easy to use and it hasa smudger so you can make different looks with your eyeliner.
There are two really good brands of pencil and liquid eyeliner. The pencil is by Estee Lauder. I was wearing it right after my ex broke up with me and it survived massive tearshed. So it is quite good.





And the liquid is Revlon Colorstay. It won't rub off easily if you rub your eye, but I wouldn't suggest wearing it on your bottom lid.





Give them a try. I'm sure you will be satisfied. :-]
the best eyeliner is definately Clinique's Quickliner for Eyes. it goes on smooth and doesnt smudge! it stays on for a loong time and it isnt like too thick or too thin. it also comes in a lot of colors, my favorite is smoky brown. i also like new black. so you should try one of those colors. its also a reasonable price; $14.50! oh yeah and if you want a softer look you can pencil it on and then use the smudger thing at the end, cuute!!
I Use A Collection 2000 But i Find It Very Hard To Apply





If You Want A Coloured One It Depends On The Colours Of Your Eyes


Black Suits All Eyes Especially Brown


Blue Suits Grey Eyes/Blue Eyes


Orange Suits Grey Greeny Eyes


Just Try Different Brands And Eventaully You'll Find The Perfect One!





If Your Going For Liquid I Would Suggest Practicing Applying With Pencil First Though
I would get M.A.C Eye Kohl in Phone Number, this is a good color cause it is not so dark that it makes your eyes look smaller, like black has a tendency to do. You should try purple too, it looks good on every eye color.
bobbie brown gel liner


it's long wear plus you can wear it on top and bottom


the best colors are black and sepia ink


hope that helped~
the best eyeliner i can think of is H I P its a gel eyeliner but if you mean a pencil kind then rimmel it goes on smoothly and doesn't smear
australis black eye pencil





its cheap, and easily applied


its a great eyeliner


get it from most chemists


=]
That's a pretty vague question... Regular brown pencil works on pretty much everyone, though.
sporty black
Miss Sporty!!! Black!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin