Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I make eyeliner come out?

This is a really silly question but I've used up all the eyeliner in my pencil and now it's down to a nub... how do I sharpen it? In a pencil sharpener...? That deffinitely doesn't seem right, some one inform me plz!How do I make eyeliner come out?
Use a special sharpener for make up pencils. Maybelline makes one. Click here for a photo: http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Tools/鈥?/a>





Other manufacturers make them too. Check @ your local drugstore or beauty supply shop.How do I make eyeliner come out?
yes buy a pencil sharpener at your local drug store for like 99 cents.
Buy a new stick =)
u should buy a new one...they sell eyeliner at some stores for .99 cents...you'll poke your eye out trying to sharpen a nub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin