Monday, November 30, 2009

How Do You Put Eyeliner On Correctly?

Ok, so I have been using eyeshadow, lip gloss, etc. for a long time, but I just can't get the eyeliner on right! All my friends tell me how to do it, but when I try apply it I just can't get it. Please help!How Do You Put Eyeliner On Correctly?
The key is not to load up. Lets begin





Under eye: starting at the far corner of your eye apply the eyeliner carefully to about the middle of the eye. Dont overload just be gentle





On eyelid: Start at far corner of the eye again and go to about the middle... in my opinion the eyelid is harder to put it on...





Just be sure not to overload and cover too much of the eye... eyeliner is really fun and its my favorite part of my makeup routine!!!How Do You Put Eyeliner On Correctly?
Well here's what you have to do.


1st, find an eyeliner color that you think would best suit your eyecolor, for example, brown eyeliner would look great with green, green eyeliner would look good on blue, etc. That way, if you accidentally layer too much on, it won't look as bad as it would if you applied eyeliner that didn't compliment your eyecolor as much.


2nd, start at where the tearduct area is. At the bottom lid, line it carefully (you need to be extra careful and PAY ATTENTION to how your applying it. Apply a thin line and if you feel you want to do the same to the top layer, go ferr it! If you want to layer the color on the bottom, go ahead also. Do the same to the other eye, step back from the mirror just to see your results.


I don't honestly see how you would apply it the wrong way, you just have to make a very accurate thin line. You can also smudge your eyeliner to make it look more natural. You can smudge it with your fingers, but you can also buy an eyeliner with a smudger at the tip (personally the built in smudgers at the back SUCK BOOTY). your finger would work better, trust mee. (:


3rd, I hope I helped! If you still have any questions, feel free to email me at GleamingStar11@yahoo.com























(:
I rest my elbow on some kind of surface and with the hand im not using then I pull my eyelid to the side because it keeps it from shaking. Then I put it on as close to the lid as I can. Its not usualy perfect but it looks fine to me. For the bottom part I just follow the lashes.
Try to put the eyeliner in a thin line as close to your eyelash line as possible. Go over it after for a darker look.
pull down on your skin under your eye so you can see the pinkish-redish line. then, put it directly under that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin