Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do i get my eyeliner on my water line?? It doesn't go on!?

I've tryed sooooo many times to put my eyeliner on my waterline. But it seriously NEVER goes on. I pull my lid down gently and put it where it's supposed to go. But it just will not show up! Someone plz help me! Thanks soo much to the good answers!!How do i get my eyeliner on my water line?? It doesn't go on!?
First make sure you are using a crayon, not a pencil.


If you only have pencil, rub the tip between 2 fingers to warm it up and melt it just a little bit.


Rub your eyeliner over your waterline 2-3 times if it dosetn go on the first.





If not, try a different eyeliner :DHow do i get my eyeliner on my water line?? It doesn't go on!?
Use a gel liner and a black eyeshadow over the liner to make sure it doesn't smudge.





Make sure you use a flat, thin eyeshadow brush though!
DONT EVER USE LIQUID LINER ON WATERLINE!!!!


OK!!!! use gel or cream, or try a new pencil!!
you need a liquid or cream liner, pencil just fades off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin