Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I put eyeliner on without looking cross eyed? ?

My eyes are slightly uneven and when people go close to my face, they always tell me how my eyes look weird. I want to put eyeliner on but how can I put eyeliner on my eyelids without making myself look cross eyed because every time I try to put eye liner on, I look really cross eyed.





Thank you!How can I put eyeliner on without looking cross eyed? ?
It seems like you might be applying it to close to the inside of your eyes. Instead of applying it to the inside of your eyes I would tell you too apply it from the outer corner of your eyes to about 3/4 of the way to the other side. This will pull the attention from the inside of your eyes to the outside and keep you from looking cross eyed. Also make your eyes pop with a color that flatters you such as if you have blue eyes where a slate brown eyes where a copper green eyes where a plum or a brown. hope this helps you with your problem.How can I put eyeliner on without looking cross eyed? ?
try making your eyeliner a little thicker on one eye to make things appear more even. not A LOT thicker though, just slightly thicker so people don't really notice, but this way you won't look cross eyed.
she doesnt use any now





it says





'; I WANT to put eyeliner on...';
How do you apply it now?
Well.... how do you do it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin