Monday, November 30, 2009

How to put on liquid eyeliner?

I just bought this Kat Von D liquid eyeliner and I don't really know how to use it. I'm so used to the pencil...how can I apply it to my eyelid, but just a very thin line? I don't like it so thick, at least not this kind of eyeliner. Just on my lashline.How to put on liquid eyeliner?
okay so if you don't want it really thick, then just use the TIP of it and do a small, even line on both eyelids (top or bottom, whichever you prefer) and it should look fine, just dont over do it(: good luck!How to put on liquid eyeliner?
90 degrees application is if you want thin line.


n like 30 degrees (acute angles of applying eyeliner, applying horizontally) is if you want thicker line.


mm go to youtube videos 'how to apply liquid eyeliner'


but they may not help. like i apply liquid eyeliner like how you usually apply liquid eyeliner, but it doesnt work for me because i have weird eyes.


so im going to a makeup consultation tomorrow so they teach me how to apply it right. :)
This way will get you more used to using liquid eyeliner, first draw on the shape with your ordinary pencil liner, then go over it with your liquid eyeliner, trust me it works wonders, then when you get used to using liquid liner you can dump the pencil.
what i do;


i make sure that my eyelashes arent in the way of where im about to put the eyeliner.


then i try to put the eyeliner as close to the eyelid as possible to both eyes first. then i check to make sure they are both even. and if they are then i try to not open my eye wide [because if you do then eyeliner will get on the top of your eyee] then im donee. :)


just keep practicing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdp_UAvA1鈥?/a>





This shows you how to Pencil, Cream/Gel, Liquid liners


I hope it helps =)
Hehe, i'm such a cheat.


I trace the line first in pencil, and then go over it in liquid.


hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin