Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is it a bad idea to go the eye doctor with mascara/eyeliner on?

I'm going in a little bit,


%26amp; I was just wondering.


I could wash it off but I don't much want to redo my makeup if not necessaryIs it a bad idea to go the eye doctor with mascara/eyeliner on?
I would do it...it would just get in the way. Put your makeup back on when you get in the car=)Is it a bad idea to go the eye doctor with mascara/eyeliner on?
Omg i just went today with mascara on and it kinda bothered me while i was there but the doctors dont care.


~~~good luck~~~
he mite decide to hit on you or somethin and maybe mess up while tryin to fix your eye and you mite get eye disease.


other than that, wearin make up would be fine
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin