Monday, November 30, 2009

Light eyeshadow/Silver eyeliner on eyelids - what is the effect?

I have noticed loads of girls in my new school wear like light silver eyeliner on their eyelids.





Is it better to do this instead of using a darker colour on your eyelids?Light eyeshadow/Silver eyeliner on eyelids - what is the effect?
You don't get called gothic if you use those colors. But if your like me you don't care. I wear black instead of silver and it looks great. I think it's just a color prefrence.Light eyeshadow/Silver eyeliner on eyelids - what is the effect?
Silver and white are good colors because some people don't always wear eyeshadow so if you still want to appear more natural but still have shadow on a little sliver is nice. I wear sliver sometimes when I want to change it up.
darker eyeliner makes the eyes appear smaller sometimes... and lighter eyeliner is good to look awake:P
for lighter and normal look light eye liner or eye shadow is good. silver color gives light look. but if r fair u can even use light pink or light red color as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin