Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your favorite eyeliner? suggestions?

I need to know what is a good eyeliner that is inexpensive, but still not cheap. Any suggestions?





also, what are your opinions when it comes to expensive mackup vs. regular price?





just curious





Thanks!What is your favorite eyeliner? suggestions?
Im always looking great with eye make up.


Almost my friend give me their compliment that my eyes so attracting.





Try follow this step. Im hope it really help you! :-





1) M.A.C Eyeliner - Not so expensive, long lasting, water proof,


great colour. ( blackie)





2) Revlon Eyeliner- Not so expensive, water proof, easy to use,


more containing, many star choice it.





3) Avon Eyeliner - Cheap , water proof, fast dry, unique colour.





4) Maybelline Eyeliner- Regular price, water proof, easy to get,


blue ink one is great.What is your favorite eyeliner? suggestions?
i wear estee lauder eyeliner and i really like it..but im not sure how much it costs ,sorry :o)
only clinique
The best eyeliner I've ever used is Avon's Waterproof Glimmerstick, it stays on, literally, all day long, and it's easy to wash off at night. You should find an Avon rep in your area, or just order from online. Their reg. Glimmerstick is good to. My second choice is Covergirl's.





My opinion on expensive makeup is . . . the only thing that I've ever tried that was worth spending extra money on was my foundation, sometimes powder. I use Clinique, and it's not that expensive, because it last for a while. But everything else, such as eyeshadow, mascara, eye liner , etc. is just as good from anywhere else.
revlon,or cover girl, i put it on light.
I use (kinda cheap) ';wet and wild'; liquid eyeliner because I like the bright colors.


There is a big difference with the expensive makeup vs. regular.


Expensive makup to me is the Covergirl and Loreal and Revlon.


The cheap makeup is the ';wet and wild'; (which isn't nearly as good) and the ';nyc'; brand.


The best makeup I have ever used is by Avon.
Avon-$18.00
I don't wear eyeliner.
I use my eyeshadow to line my eyes. It gives a smokey, natural look and doesn't look ';drawn'; on.
My favorite is Mac (about $18). It doesn't smudge and doesn't leave me with racoon eyes at the end of the day. And I'm talking about the pencil, not liquid. I rarely spend that much on makeup (for instance, I use the $2 lipsticks), but when it comes to eyeliner, I want it to last all day.
costly-$8 maxfactor


cheep-$3covergirl
by cheap im guessing you mean the ones available at the drug store. so in this case, the revlon color stay line really stays put. as for the desgner expensive brands, ive tried them, i didnt see much of a difference at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin