Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eyeliner should I get?

The dilemma is that I am asian so I have black hair and lashes. So I was wondering if I should just go with normal black eyeliner. I want to look natural so should I get a brown one? What color? (Im planning on getting Revlon colorstay) Also. would It look more natural if I just put liner on my bottom waterline? HELP? Im a noob when it comes to eyeliner. THANKSS!!What color eyeliner should I get?
dark brown liner on your upper lids only. and white liner on your bottom lids if you want to make your eyes appear bigger.


don't forget to curl your lashes and apply mascara. it does wondersWhat color eyeliner should I get?
I love using green, purple, and even blue eyeliner. I usually put in on about halfway across by bottom lashes. So that will be the focal point, use a neutral color on our eyelids (brown, shimmery, black) Then i usually highlight right under my eyebrows and the inner crease of the eyes with a slightly shimmery off-white powder. Btw, i usually just get the pencil eyeliner for about a dollar or so at drug stores. I dont suggest the liquid kind.
black for sure. if youre wanting a natural look dab on eyeliner on the top and bottom. the closest you do it to your lash lines the more natural it will look. when you are don smudge with an angled eyeliner brush or even easier- a q tip!


good luck





ps. it would look absolutely UNnatural if you put it just on your waterline.
if u are a Paler skinned women u can opt for a lighter shade of brown, while if u have an olive skin you will benefit from a bolder, deeper shade of brown.
Just go with black or dark brown. I also have black hair and black lashes and these colors look fine on me. I actually started with the color black, and worked my way into brown sometimes (which also looks very pretty). Good Luck!
You should get straight out midnight black and wear it on top and bottom i am a make-up artist.
use black. if you wanna look natural, just put a little bit on the bottom and see how you like it.
I bet black would look just fine on you. Also, Revlon's Color Stay works the best.
i personally like Midnight Madness by the Maybelline brand.
you should always put it on both, and brown would look best cause it would end up looking darker and natural
yes black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin