Monday, November 30, 2009

Can eyeliner make your eyelashes fall off?

Like at the bottom?Can eyeliner make your eyelashes fall off?
No, of course not. Don't worry about something like that happening.Can eyeliner make your eyelashes fall off?
umm no i never heard of that. i dont think so though.
No.
if it does That Sucks...
I haven't heard that and I wear eyeliner every single day for about 6 or 7 years now and my eyelashes haven't fallen out yet
less likely of that happening. just wash it off, don't rub it.
not at all I wear my eyeliner like that everyday and I usually have a happit of rubbing my eyes when I'm sleepy and I still have perfecly normal lashes
The only reason your lashes would fall out is if you are allergic to the eyeliner or if if you are pulling out your lashes when you are removing the eyeliner. But vigorus rubbing will cause tissue breakdown which will cause premature wrinkles. Try using baby oil just a dab will do it and will make removing easier and no wrinkles. Hope that helps.





Samantha
Yes it does!!!!
Yes. I barely have any eyelashes on the bottom. But that's because the eyeliner I wear everyday is hard to get off. So I have to rub with a q-tip. It doesn't really bother me. But if you love your eyelashes, don't do that.
I don't think so. And if it did they would just grow back anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin