Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best way to remove eyeliner from my eyes ??????????

A gentle make up remover, ones with cucumber in are really soothing ont he eyes after a long day. Keep in in the fridge for an extra treat!What is the best way to remove eyeliner from my eyes ??????????
No, it isn't vaseline or any prodcuts with petroleum or baby oil this isn't a good product for you at all it leaves your eyes cloudy- and greasy.. if you google petroleum you will find it is a cheaply made product which actually hardens your skin.


So don't place it near the eye area.





Find a make up remover that has aloe or rosemary extract


Bobbi Brown, Arbonne or one at the drug store.What is the best way to remove eyeliner from my eyes ??????????
Mary Kay's Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. $14 removes EVERYTHING (even waterproof mascara)! No oils to irritate your eyes and it's opthamalogist tested. The best part is it's not heavy and won't be harsh on your eyes, the makeup is literally attracted to it so you barely have to even rub.





Get some - www.marykay.com/tmaxwell1
Vaseline
Use eye care make up remover.


Use cotton disks and remove your make up by starting under your eye brows whit gently up-down movements . It's better for your eye lashes. Use different disk for each eye, it's more hygienic and you don't want to transfer germs from one eye to the other.
I wet a cotton pad with Lancome Bi-Facil, hold it over my eyelid for 30s, and swipe everything off in one smooth motion. Removes eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, fake eyelashes, and doesn't tug your skin (no wrinkles!). I'm a makeup artist, and I use it on myself and all my models when i have a project going on.
I use Pond's wipes or Revlon lip and eyemakeup remover. When I do shows or use everyday makeup they really help and they're fast!
Make up remover wipes, but get the sensitive ones.
eye makeup remover is the best way to go, but if you don't have that in the house, you can use lotion or baby oil. Both of those works just as good and doesn't damage the eyes.
BABY OIL AND A COTTON BALL OR Q TIP
makeup remover, wash your face, or use cream and a towel
okay, i'm probably the last person to be answering this, but from what i no of my sister and my ex- they always use q-tips and small amounts of water. they just pull an eyelid down and gently rub with the q-tip till its gone.
This is what I use. It works GREAT! And it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes.
use lotion on a Q-tip,it works everytime.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin