Monday, November 30, 2009

What brand of eyeliner goes on easily?

I find it hard to put on eyeliner because the brand that I use takes a lot of pressure to put on my eye. What brand goes on easily and is preferably pencil liner, and under $10.What brand of eyeliner goes on easily?
try sephora, they make a good waterproof eyeliner for $8.What brand of eyeliner goes on easily?
the BEST eye liner is Avon and it is inexpensive





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>





they are actually on sale for $2.79 right now
Try Maybelline Define-A-Line. it goes on very smoothly


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ey鈥?/a>
The eyliner that goes on perfectly is pencil liner but liquid liner is still good and go to cvs they have some good eyeliner
I use NYC color. They are only .99 and are really long and goes on easily.





I love it. :O
rimmel black eyeliner
the best eyeliner is revlon color stay it goes on easily and stays on all day, its great
Milani


and


Almay


Both the pencil kind that you wind up





:D


I love themm!
wet n wild eyliner pencil works for me and is really cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin