Monday, November 30, 2009

I have hazel eyes and long dark eye lashes. what color eyeliner and mascara should i choose?

i just want to know what color would make my eyes stand out the best. any ideas?I have hazel eyes and long dark eye lashes. what color eyeliner and mascara should i choose?
If you have long lashes , you don't have to wear mascara. But you could wear purple eyeliner. Trust me , it looks better than it sounds. If you wear pink eye shadow with it, it will look pretty ! :-)I have hazel eyes and long dark eye lashes. what color eyeliner and mascara should i choose?
Well, I have hazel eyes too, and I wear a gold eyes shadow, and some dark brown mascara, but if you already have long lashes, then you don't need it.
Purple's a good color to bring out brown and hazel. You should wear black eyeliner on the bottom and purple on your top lids and a purple mascara. That'll really bring your eyes out.
you should usea medium brown color to bring out the brown in your hazel eyes
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin