Monday, November 30, 2009

If i put eyeliner on the pink part of my bottom eyelid, would this damage my eye?

The part thats like right about the lashes.. the pink part!


Can you put eyeliner on there or is that bad for your eye?





I wear contacts too... is this bad for my eyes??????





thanks!If i put eyeliner on the pink part of my bottom eyelid, would this damage my eye?
With your contacts it would not be a good idea. Actually it's not a good idea even if you don't wear contacts. The ingredients in eyeliner can be irritating to the mucus lining of the lid, and the particles can cause a blockage of tear ducts or the eyelash pores. You could end up with a major zit in a spot where it is really uncomfortable- pink eye, and other eye related problems. And a tiny bit under the contact? OUCH! Scratches of the eye are painful to say the least, and would put you out of contacts for a few days while it healed. I just recommend keeping the eyeliner on the skin below the eyelashes, and well out of the eye otherwise. And be sure you trade out the old one for a new one every month or so. Eyeliner is notorious for feeding gerbies and becomes a source of infection, just like mascara does. So keep it all fresh, no matter what you do, and keep it out of the eye itself.If i put eyeliner on the pink part of my bottom eyelid, would this damage my eye?
Thats how we all did it in the 80's it is fine.
i only put it there - but i am not sure its bad or not.
it be ok. i do that all the time
no it should be fine
u mean the inner surface of the lid ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin