Saturday, November 28, 2009

My eyeliner keeps going soft and mushy. How do I stop this from happening?

Thanks it's really annoying. It becomes like a pasteMy eyeliner keeps going soft and mushy. How do I stop this from happening?
throw it out and buy a better quality liner.. :o)My eyeliner keeps going soft and mushy. How do I stop this from happening?
Put it in the freezer for a couple hours, It will get harder, My mom used to always do that and I was wondering why, but with heat and humidity it will melt kinda and get soft.And no matter how much a liner cost, it will do that.
you could use liquid, but it is very defined so if you like the smudged look just put it in somewhere cooler than where you have it now.


answer mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i think you just need a different type, some are supposed to be soft so that theyll spread easier.


or maybe your pressing too hard?


sorry i tried.
keep it in the fridge.
make sure you store it in a cool place

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin