Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I keep my eyeliner from smudging?

When I use a pencil on my top or bottom lasheline, by the end of the day it smudges into this dark raccoon look under my eyes. I have also tried liquid eyeliner, which was a little better but it also smudges and disappears in a few hours. What should I do? What brands do you recommend? Also, I have asian eyes, if that helps.How do I keep my eyeliner from smudging?
try adding a skin colored eye shadow right under your lower lids. How do I keep my eyeliner from smudging?
that happens to me too! it depends, if u wear eyeliner for the whole day, and its hot, it will smudge.
use less and use waterproof!
Hi, having trouble keeping your eyeliner from smudging? Well it depends how your arm works. If you are steady and still then your eyeliner would be perfect. I have no idea what brands of eyeliner to use but just use my tip. and it will work.If you need help with your makeup.Go to this website.WWW.YOUTUBE.COM then click videos.When you already have clicked videos then type in FAFINETTX3 it will help you with your makeup.(DONT TYPE YOUTUBE OR FAFINETTX3 ON CAPS LOCK.
USE CONCEALER UNDER THE EYLINER OR LAYER CONCEALER, A LIGHT COLOR EYE SHADOW THEN THE LINER. GUARANTEED NOT TO SMUDGE. ALSO TRY USING MAYBELINE WATER PROOF LIQUID LINER. FOR PENCIL LINER I LIKE RIMMEL.
hmmm
you just have to use less and fix it during hte day
Use Revlon colorstay eye liners. They're great - no smudging - it doesn't come off until I take if off. I love the teal color they have, but you can get black and brown as well.
okay... i know of a liquid eyeliner that seems to neverrr smudge but it is a little pricey.





it's the M.A.C Liquidlast and it's $17...





hopefully it works for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin