Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you apply and take off i.d./bare escentuals eyeliner?

I was just very, very recently allowed to wear eyeliner, so...yeah.How do you apply and take off i.d./bare escentuals eyeliner?
You can apply the bare escentuals eyeliner with the B.E. eyeliner brush but I actually prefer to use their brow brush. The brush bristles are a little more firmer and will keep the powder in place.


Personally to apply the eyeliner, I gently pull my eyelid to the side and sweep the brush gently along the rim of my upper lashes. It is basically just trial and error and the more you practice the better you'll be.


Taking it off is easy, I actually use Q-tips and a make-up remover cream and swipe it along my lashes after I get out of the shower. It will get all the black lines under and on your lashes off.





Good luck!How do you apply and take off i.d./bare escentuals eyeliner?
i just smudge it into the lashline, when i use it dry, or i draw a fine line, when i apply it wet. i use philosophy's purity face wash at night, it removes all make-up gently.
rub it along your lashline.
Buy an oil-free eye makeup remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin