Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good way to apply eyeliner?

and which stores have the best, cheapests ones?What is a good way to apply eyeliner?
If you're applying to the bottom of your eye


I find going close to the mirror and pulling down the bottom lid


a little bit helps me to get it as I want it.





If your applying it to your eye lid


I pull a bit at the side soo it is now straight and I apply it on a straight line right at the beginning of my eyelashes.


Shoppers Drug Mart has good prices


Lise Watier is very good for that !


If you dont have one near you then the Lise Watier brand should be in a drugstore near you!





It is a very popular brand.





Lise Watier is very good for that !


Hope that helps.What is a good way to apply eyeliner?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8_bJQdOd1h鈥?/a>





Eyeliner is a personal choice, try a drugstore brand at first to get started. If you don't like their results try Urban Decay or MAC those are two good products.
like this : http://media.photobucket.com/image/taylo鈥?/a>





and at walgreens or cvs or walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin