Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eyeliner should I wear?

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skin. I wear black mascara, but black eyeliner looks too dark for me. I was thinking brown? Some shades of medium/lightish brown look like red on me though.What color eyeliner should I wear?
brown gray or plumWhat color eyeliner should I wear?
Gray eyeliner/shadows are super hot for fall. I've been rocking a daytime smoky eye using a pewter gray/silver gray shadow duo from Sephora with black mascara. Plum or navy eyeliner would also be nice.





Usually I skip eyeliner unless I'm going out at night, then I use liquid liner.
http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>





there you go, hope this helps
You should definitly use purple. It will bring out your eye color and make them POP. :P Brown would also be nice. There is a makeup at Walmark called Allmay. It says that with blue eyes a golden brown color would bring out blue eyes!!!
I saw your pic your first post, just lettin you know whay that second girl said about you was wrong.. I think you know what Im talking about ; )
Yes I would go with brown. It would look nice on you. I would go with dark brown if the other ones are too light for you.
Black!
I would go with light blue or light purple. Makes your eyes brighter
use plum. or a dark shade of purpple
brown or blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin