Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone else do this to replace liquid eyeliner?

I dip my angled brush into a dark colour [grey or black] and use it as eyeliner since I suck at using liquid or/and pencil :P





Tell me what you do?Does anyone else do this to replace liquid eyeliner?
a dark color of eyeshadow? sure!


it helps to make a smokier kind of look, instead of the harsh line liquid or pencil will give you. its also a lot easier. I actually use all three different kinds.





when i want a clean, thin black line and my liquid liner is nowhere to be found, i run an angled brush along my mascara brush and use that as liner. (it works really well in a pinch!)





=P hope you liked!Does anyone else do this to replace liquid eyeliner?
Well you can use a pencil eyeliner wish is very simple to use i just close my eyes and then gentle pull the outer corner of your eye back and trace the lash line





or you can just get a traditional liquid eyeliner and first draw with pencil since it is easier and then just go over that line with liquid eyeliner so that it can last longer
No , but thats a good idea.


i use a eyeliner pencil. once you do it a lot you get better and better, so just practice :] goood luck!
Yes i do the same exact thing sometimes. I am good at all eyeliners but i try to spice things up some times.
i dont get it... a dark color of what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin