Monday, November 30, 2009

How much eyeliner should I use?

I recently bought an eyeliner. It's not like I don't know where to put it, I just wanted some help because I'm fair skinned and don't want to over do it and look stupid. Haha


Hope you can help =) xHow much eyeliner should I use?
Hey! I love eyeline, but in moderation! The rule is...during the day, you should have delicate eyes, not a lot of eyeliner. BUT at night play up your eyes! The smokey eye trick is a great one! And you don't have to over do the eyeliner, but a little more at night looks good! During the day I would say use a ligher color eye shadow (I use neutrals, or not any at all during the day) and I just put a little eyeliner on the bottom, and then at night I use the liquid eyeliner on top (it makes a more dramatic effect) Eyes are the first thing people notice when they look at your face, so play them up! How much eyeliner should I use?
dnt use alot
liquid or pencil ??





u shud specify ...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJavDGyKA鈥?/a>





check this out
You could apply some right about your eyelashes to make your eyelashes look fuller.





Apply just a little bit on the bottom..don't over do it..Make it noticeable but not too heavy.


I've seen girls sit there and use up like half of their eyeliner on one eye. lol






well i used to get the eyeliner pencil and just trace it underneath my eye. but my friend meghan got me into using alot of eyeliner, actually now i have liquid eyeliner and i do a heavy line along the bottom of my eye. actually on my skin. but im tan so i dont look gothic or anything. it basically depends on whatever you like (:





also are you lookin for the natural look or the glam look?


it depends on that too..
since your fair skinned use plum and browns. then you wont over do it. just be careful when using black. its easy to over do it with black.
I only put it under my eyes but i only go over about 2, 3 tops! So its noticeable but not thick! xxx
Start simply, for the first few times. Just draw it across the top lid lightly and see how you like the look. You can go heavier and smudge for a smoky look.





Not everyone can pull off dark eyeliner on the bottom lid, but a white or light colour on the bottom can help brighten your eyes.





Good luck with trying new looks!
I usually don't like to wear too much eyeliner. I usually do the outer bottom part and then use actual eyeshadow lightly below my bottom eyelashes...
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin