Monday, November 30, 2009

Which Is Better Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner or Mac Fluidline Eyeliner?

I heard both are good at lining inside the rims of the eye and I really want to achive that dramatic eyeliner look. Which one would be better?FYI... I wear contacts and I do have allergysWhich Is Better Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner or Mac Fluidline Eyeliner?
ive only tried MAC fluidline and it works really good,it doesn't smudge at all and it lasts all day and its never irritated my eyes and the little pot u get lasts sooo long ive had mine 4 about 3 months now and ive been using everyday and theres still alot leftWhich Is Better Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner or Mac Fluidline Eyeliner?
I haven't used MAC Fluidline, but have good things. Although I don't know how it works around rims. I also heard Loreal HIP gel liner is good too. Where as Smashbox Jet Set is meant for lining your rims. It also comes with the perfect brush to make it go on so easy. I have it %26amp; really like it. hth
second one it is really easy to use i got it and it is great it is the only one i am ever goin to buy!
I looooooove anything Smashbox... so i'd say go with it, plus i have allergies and it works on me! :D Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin