Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best drugstore black liquid eyeliner under $5?

Either Wet N' Wild or MaybellineWhat is the best drugstore black liquid eyeliner under $5?
I would not try CoverGirl. I have their liquid black liner and it turns bright navy blue when it is smudged, what a waste of money. I am going to try Maybelline and see if theirs is any better.What is the best drugstore black liquid eyeliner under $5?
Wet N' Wild liners are really good, and really cheap I really recommend their liquid liner and their fluid liner I also recommend Jordana.
I use that Almay bright eyes or whatever it's called, but it's 6 dollars at HEB. I think I saw some liquid eyeliner for 5 dollars at Sephora (Their name brand), but I can't be sure.
not sure if this counts but Loreal HIP is buy one get one free at some drugstores right now and buy one get one 50% off at others (at least in oregon) so you could get 2 for 10 bucks..
revlon color stay liquid liner :] it works GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin