Saturday, November 28, 2009

Has anyone used liquid eyeliner as hair dye?

or even regular mascara? I've used hair mascara and it sucks pretty bad. I've used Jerome russell temporary spray and it looks great but it does rub off on clothes and stuff. And i can't use regular dye cuz i'd have to bleach my hair first and i don't wanna do that. So talk to me.Has anyone used liquid eyeliner as hair dye?
There is a positive and negative to all hair sprays/dyes. The only thing I could really recommend is looking for a shampoo/conditioner that might show up in your hair. Assuming you have dark hair, as you said you'd need to bleach it first, I would say that perhaps using a red shade would look best and would stand out more in the sun. You could find these products in any convenient store like a CVS.





Good Luck :o)
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin