Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's any good color eyeliner for greenish blue eyes?

My eyes are more blue than green looking.Thanks!What's any good color eyeliner for greenish blue eyes?
gold to rich brown shadows and liners look best. to highlight blue eyes, line either gray, charcoal or black eyeliner along the outside lash line such as Physicians Formula Eye Definer Pencil in Ultra. to give blue eyes that super blue look, use a sapphire blue liner in the wet line along the lower lashes and complete with dark black mascara.What's any good color eyeliner for greenish blue eyes?
i have greeny bluey eyes and my coppery bronze kohl eyeliner is fantastic at bringing out the colours, it makes my eyes really striking :)
I have the same color eyes, and brown works really well on me.
try kat von ds tattoo eyeliner, awesome colors and they last a long time!
Orange is a fab colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin