Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you put eyeliner on the top of your eyelashes, or under them on the top of your eye?

Ignore the bottom, I put the eye liner on top of my eyelashes on the bottom.


What do I do for the top?Do you put eyeliner on the top of your eyelashes, or under them on the top of your eye?
i put it on the top, because it feels weird on the bottomDo you put eyeliner on the top of your eyelashes, or under them on the top of your eye?
i used to put it on that watery line under my eyes. that didn't work cause it came off. then i started to put black on the top lashes. it just came off faster that way and you couldn't even tell i had any one. now i put it right where my bottom lashes are. i use a darker brown or a lighter black/gray so you can still see it, but its still not too dark!!! This looks really good!!!
I put eyeliner on the top of my eyelashes cuz sometimes to much on the botomn can look trashy. Just a little bit looks nice tho. Also, don't put too much on the top either.
I put eyeliner on my top lashes and then on top of the bottom lashes. I don't use a lot though. A little goes a long way.
On the top.. if you put them on your water line it's a) hard to see b) could cause an infection c) generally harder to put on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin