Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good black pencil NOT liquid eyeliner?

I have tan skin and pretty much bach hair so i need to use black eyeliner. but i dnt like liquid eyeliners.





does anyone know of a good black eyeliner that doesnt smudge and stays on all day?!?!





Pls help asapWhat is a good black pencil NOT liquid eyeliner?
I think that Dior Waterproof is a great one, I use it when I'm doing shows and it doesnt budge!!





Trinidad Black is great - normally i pay $25 but i've seen it online for $15





http://www.twenga.com/dir-Health-Beauty,鈥?/a>What is a good black pencil NOT liquid eyeliner?
i use mac eye kohl eyeliner and it doesnt smudge it stays on the ENITRE day:).





its kinda expensive but im so glad i bought it. i used to buy a lot of drugstore eyeliners and every single one that i tried, smeared and i had to reapply every time. ugh so then i went to a mac counter and bought the eye kohl in smolder. (which is very black) i love it.
Covergirl Outlast eyeliners. It comes in a twist pen, and is more similar to a pencil but goes on alot smoother.





And Maybelline makes the same product (again, as a twist pen). It goes on alot smoother than the Covergirl one, but does need to be set with powder because it's very easy to smudge.
I use Rimmel London Black Eyeliner and I sometimes buy Chanel 01 Black Eyeliner, but that is a bit more expensive.
I use Wet n Wild eyeliner. They come in a zillion colours; I use the dark brown, myself. It stays on all day.
I find a soft pencil works better and with eyeliner i think its worth spending I bit more. I use urban decay 24/7 or benefit stainless steel. Hope I helped
Maybelline Define A Line Eyeliner


It Stays On For Ages
best brands for me are shu uemura and revlon (the twist pencil kind).
define a line is pretty good i like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin