Monday, November 30, 2009

What is best white eyeliner for inside line of my under eye?

i was use maybeline line stylist. it was hard pencil. what is best ?What is best white eyeliner for inside line of my under eye?
No. . .use ';MAC'; it's the best. . . because it needs to be very soft for that area of your eye. . .What is best white eyeliner for inside line of my under eye?
white eyeliner should be outlawed. it doesn't look good on anyone.
I personally use Stargazer White Eye Pencil - looks great and not too hard
i don't use that color the best one is black that color is the best.
inside line opens the eye!
'benefit' was really the one that started it.


and everyone uses it, so that mean it really works the best!


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>
nyc white eyeliner for $.99 or my absolute favorite- rimmel SOFT khol kajal eyeliner at drugstores, target, or walmart for around $2. notice the ';soft'; so its not hard at all. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin