Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who can help me with my eyeliner problem?

I need help getting my eyeliner to stay on. I use Revlon Color stay crayon liner for the bottom lid. i put the liner both above and below my eyelashes (only because i look weird if only putting it below my eyelashes) and try and smudge it. the eyeliner, however doesn't stay so halfway through the day i look weird because some, not all, of the eyeliner came off. is there anyway to get it to stay on?Who can help me with my eyeliner problem?
I heat the eyeliner up with a lighter, try it; it really works! :DWho can help me with my eyeliner problem?
i used to have the same problem! lol, it might be because of oily skin, so heres what you should do (FOR the upper eyelid )


-after putting on eyeliner, use any old makeup brush and brush cornstarch over it, i read this in a mag, and its supposed to get rid of the oils, etc that make it slip off.


-waterproof eyeliner; for girls (and guys who are fans of eyeliner,, e.g green day fans) with oily skin; this is your best friend. LOL for real


- change eyeliner pencils, maybe go for mac or something, i personally hate mac because its over priced, and for the cost of one concealer, you could buy a malnutrisioned child in Africa food for a year-hows that for overpriced.


if you need more help, hit me up!


(:
put baby powder on your face before you put on the eyeliner and then after you put it on use chapstick on top of it and then use the same color of eyeshadow as eyeliner and put on top of the chapstick. STAYS UNTIL YOU WIPE OFF
you can try waterproof





or put on eyeliner and line it with liquid right on top and let it dry. it shouldn't smudge but be careful with the liquid because it can be pretty difficult to take off if you mess up.
try putting it in the freezer 15 min b4 wearing it. It might help it prevents smudging
u should use waterproof eyeliner
  • asp net web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin