Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats a good kind of eyeliner that will stay on for more than 5 minutes?

Mine always comes off so fast. Is it better to use liquid eyeliner?Whats a good kind of eyeliner that will stay on for more than 5 minutes?
i used to have the same problem. what i do is put eyeshadow that matches my eyeliner over it and it stays on all day! so u can use any eyeliner u like just make sure the eyeshadow matchesWhats a good kind of eyeliner that will stay on for more than 5 minutes?
target. bonbell. and after applying top it with the same color eyeshadow itll stay for hours!
mary kay wb nderry777@yahoo.com
Smashbox cream eyeliner is the best. It stays on all day, and is easily washed off.
mary kay eyeliner works REALLY well
I absolutely LOVE smash box. It is washable however it stays on all day and through the night. You can get it on QVC.com


It comes with ten to twelve different colors. I swear by it. I use all their products and I have really oily skin and it helps it. Plus I never break out. HOPE YOU TRY IT
get MAC or Chanel eyelinerr...i use it and it stays on all day...dont use liquid
Covergirl Outlast smoothwear is AWESOME... it stays on forever.. It come in one of the wind up pencils and even has a sharpener on the end when it geys dull.
first off the problem is probably your hands touching your eyes. Keep your hands away from your face after you put make up on. And then the place you are applying the eyeliner could be another problem, it goes UNDER the lid not actually above the lash near the eye. UNDER the lashes.
Liquid eyeliner may stay longer but it looks not natural, use your eye definer brush with little water and tip on the eye shadow color, then apply it. I tried it before, but it only worked for the quality brand name eye shadows.
Don't do liquid, it can get too thick and messy unless your a professional, not fun. I recommend Revlon's 12 hour Colorstay Eyeliner. It has a felt tip so it doesn't irritate and goes on smoothly. Stays put a long time and does smudge off all over the underneath of the eye.
You should put a ';primer'; on your eyes that makes the eye makeup stay. Generally I put moisturizer and then I powder my face all over - even the eyes - I use a pencil liner by Rimmel or Lancome and I put a matching powder shadow on top and it stays all day into the night until I wash it off.





Here are some primers for eye makeup





http://www.drugstore.com/qxc66695_333181鈥?/a>
Liquid Eyeliner is much longer lasting than pencil.
I have the same trouble. Mark by Avon makes an eyeliner marker. It is just like using a pencil but with liquid type effects. It lasts a lot longer on than any other I have used.
I use Maybeline Unstoppable. Works great! I put a liquid to powder eyeshadow, then put on the liner, then dab on some power eyeshadow to set it all into place. Works great! Clinique has some great little tubes of the liquid eyeshadow. Good luck!
hey girl! Avon has this new eyeliner that is a gel. It's called DARING DEFINITION


GEL EYELINER It comes in intense colors that last for way more than 5 minutes!!!


They come in a brown,sage,black,plum,navy,and steel. you can get the brush that you apply it with and the eyeliner for only $4.99 as a set! I'm an avon representative so if your interested let me know!!
yes liquid eyeliners dont smudge


cos they dry up easily but it takes time to master the art of putting that on..anyway try AVons liquid eyeliner
use rimmel's soft khol kajal eyeliner! it is sold everywhere and usually around $2.49 or less.





i buy mine at ulta, target, walmart, or walgreens. :]





it usually stays on for the whole entire day and doesn't rub off until u wash it off.





i heart this eyeliner and will never use another khol eyeliner ever.
Eyeliner shouldn't come off so quickly. It sounds like you are putting it on the inside of your eye. You should be putting it on the lash line, on the outside of the eye. I use CoverGirl eye kohl. It stays on all day and night but comes off easily with remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin