Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeliner would look better on me?

navy or slate (gray)? i have pale skin, bluish-greenish eyes, and dark blonde hair that has some lighter blonde highlights from the sun.


btw i use clinique quicklinersWhat color eyeliner would look better on me?
both navy and slate would look great...since you have the blue/green, a deep violet (I think it's called Grape by Clinique) would bring out your eyes.What color eyeliner would look better on me?
slate for sure! i use this glittery silver kind and it looks amazing my friend courtney uses glittery silver eyeshadow looks great on her too and if you've ever watched gossip girl thats what blake lively does she uses grey liner!
Both work great on you, navy and slate looks good on blue/green eyes.
try navy on top slate on bottom. that would look amazing!
navy. it will brighten your eyes and happy you look awake. good luck!
u r just ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin