Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm 13 years old and want to know, what kind of eyeliner should I wear?

I have ash blonde, dishwater blonde, dirty blonde hair; whatever people call dark blonde these days. I also have honey/Hazel brown eyes, and olive skin (right now it's more on the fair side because I haven't been in the sun). I just can't get myslef to put on eyeliner because it get's too harsh even the brown eyeliner and I want to know..... WHAT DO I PUT ON? Lol.I'm 13 years old and want to know, what kind of eyeliner should I wear?
pink


DopeI'm 13 years old and want to know, what kind of eyeliner should I wear?
At your age, eyeliner looks harsh and cheap. But if you are determined to wear it, don't use traditional eyeliners or pencils. Instead, use a fine, angled eyeliner brush, wet it, and swirl it in a powdered eyeshadow--a soft grey or a subtle dull blue, nothing black--and literally paint it around your eyes. For the best result, tap the brush gently around the base of the eyelashes, so the line isn't harsh. When it's dry, you can pat at it with a Q-tip to make it even softer.





Personally, I think young girls look bad in harsh eye makeup--a touch of mascara is all you need.
At 13 you don't need eyeliner. 13 is a time where kids usually glow. The eyeliner messes up your image, and it make you look harsh. keep without make up untill it is necessary. If you really want to you make-up only use a hint of shimmer at the top area of your eye, where there is a cure, make is barely shimmer. So it looks like there is a halo arabove your eye. Then you can add a hint of color to accent your eyes, use sparingly.
I totally understand! Eyeliner can seem a bit harsh on your color skin. But the truth is, eyeliner is not an essential part of everyday makeup. Lip color, mascara, eye-shadow, concealer (if you have blemishes), and maybe some toner is all you need to create the perfect day look.





Another reason is that you might be putting it on too thick. If you take some darker eye-shadow and used a semi-wide tipped sponge to put it on in the place of eyeliner. Just smudge it a bit, and your done.





Hope this helps. :)
I'd skip the eyeliner for a dark brown mascara and blush with pale pink lip gloss, I think that it'd look very classy and pretty on you.





If you do want to wear eye liner though, I'd suggest a deep brown color or even black, black is traditional and classy. If you have the time, go to a make-up store and get your make up done for you!





I went to Sephora and I look 100 times better than before.


Good luck!!
13 is kind of young to wear eyeliner, but if you insist, check out Almay's line for every eye color. They have a line of eyeshadow, liners and mascara for every eye color. If you think it's too harsh, don't wear it, you don't HAVE to wear eye liner.
Try using eyeshadow as a liner. Take an eyeliner brush, and wet it. Dip it some eyeshadow (I recommend shades of plum) and use that as liner instead. I do it all the time - it looks really pretty, and it's softer than a regular liner.
If I were you, I'd stick to black and brown. You could were the color of your outfit so your eyes match. I would wear blue and use blue eyeliner and a tint of blue eyeshadow and other combinations. Use whatever color you feel like wearing each day.
I definitely agree with whoever commented about almay products. they have eye makeup for every eye color. I use their eyeliner, and it is not to thin and not to thick. It is a happy medium. Plus its cheap and readily available at Target or Wal Mart
You know what you should do. You should go to a place where they sell makeup or do makeup and all that. Tell them if they can help you find the right color for you sometimes they will actually test some on you to see which one you like. That is how I found my color.
If you think brown is too harsh than you should try khaki colored eyeliner. I have really fair skin and blue eyes so I think dark colors look harsh on me but a khaki colored or tan colored eyeliner wont look harsh on anyone. Give that a try
if you want to go for a bright look try a bright blue..it makes your eyes look crystal blue colored.


if you want a more natural look go for a dark purple or just black, it brings out natural beauty...=)


hope this helped...
i wear black but not alot and im similar to you if you dont like black try dark blue or something








answer my question please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvSiPjQ1MvAXkxk3Qsnq8Ebsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080930123217AAqjFtZ
I would say don't wear it. What you can do, is use a black mascara and that will make it look good.
Jet black.


On the eye lid,


http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-17230190鈥?/a>


Like it shows in that picture.



Deff. agree with the answer above me ^^^^ :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i like black but like Blue is a cool Color i say mac, or channle has the best!
I'd go for purple. that always brings out hazel eyes. ( :
black to look sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin