Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good way to remove waterproof eyeliner? I was wondering and If you could give good ways, Thanks!!?

I use these makeup remover wipes from neutrogena and they work really good.they're in a blue box.What is a good way to remove waterproof eyeliner? I was wondering and If you could give good ways, Thanks!!?
Maybelline makes an eye make-up remover that i squeeze onto a q-tip and then use to get in close to my eyes. but i'd recommend the cheap q-tips that don't have a ton of extra fluff on them so you don't get it in your eyes...in this case, ';nice'; q-tips aren't worth the hassle!What is a good way to remove waterproof eyeliner? I was wondering and If you could give good ways, Thanks!!?
Well I would take a make-up remover and put it on a cloth and put the make-up remover on it and gently wipe the eyeliner off and then wash your eyelids off!


*hope this helped*


*Molly Lynch*
MaryKay.com has just the right product. It's eye and makeup remover. It's perfect!
Use these cotton cosmetic pads with cream makeup remover. It's very easy and fast to remove.
A make-up remover for waterproof make-up, there's millions of them.
Baby oil is a great way to remove long lasting, and I guess, waterproof makeup. And it's so cheap.
baby oil. dip a q-tip in some or put some on a cottonball and it works quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin