Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best brand for pencil eyeliner?

i have tried loreal eyeliner. It is great but the eyeliner pencil breaks off quickly and I have to buy it every 15 days. i am looking for an eyeliner that stays on nicely and doesn't break easilyWhat is the best brand for pencil eyeliner?
liquid eyeliner is your best bet, or if you really want a pencil, I say try the cheaper Rimmel so you can buy more, or if you want the more expensive kind, go to sephora.comWhat is the best brand for pencil eyeliner?
Te Best Eye Linear I Have Ever Used Is VictoriaSecret





Pout


Eye Pencil Its Lst 4Ever And It Last Long..
I am a fan of Rimmel eyeliners. They come in a variety of colors, are smooth to apply, stay on throughout the day, and seem to last quite a long time.
Eyeliner is a make-up used to define the eyelids. There are different types of eyeline; liquid eyeliner, powder base eyeliner, wax based pencil eyeliner, and Khol eyeliner. I would recommend purchasing an eyeliner from Clinique, MAC, Sephora, or Ulta. All of these make-up counters/stores offer a wide variety of eyeliners in a variety of colors that ensure to create a look changing the entire face. The eyeliners may cost a little more than Loreal, but the results are fantastic and you won't have to worry about breakage.
honestly, the best ones i have found are by n.y.c and wet%26amp;wild. they're cheap, but work wonders
mac eye kohl %26amp; estee lauder eye pencil
I have used at of different rands.but i like Avon the best actually..it goes on really smooth..and for liquid eye liner i use bare minerals..but that gets expensive..well i hope you figure it out!
Mabelline is good and Missha is not bad as well. but i would prefer the automatic eyeliner cuz there is not need for sharpening and it definately does not break easily.
Avon is good, but if you need something right away, Mabeline makes a good one that self sharpens.
wet n' wild works perfectly! I love em. And they are only $0.99. Plus it will last you long. trust me! about 2-3 months. Depending on how much you use it. under your eye. But for the top of your eyes you should use a liquid eyeliner. theyre much better. Get the spongy kind By Maybeline.
covergirl!!! its the best i wont use anyother eyeliner
avon
MAC PowerPoint Eye Pencil is a great choice, I used up mine in a year, but I use it everyday! It stays on for a long time and it's really easy to apply, I highly recommend it. Details are here: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
the maybelline is best
The best I've ever used is Styli-Style (pronounced steely style). It's about 7 or 8 bucks, and the one I've got has lasted me 3 months and isn't even 1/4 gone. It also stays on, even on my deep-set eyes, which usually rub pencil off immediately. You can get it at CVS Pharmacies, or on cosmeticmall.com, for sure, possibly other internet sites, or you can go to Styli-Style.com and see if they list a store in your area. It's worth the hunt, believe me. Great stuff, and great colors, too. (I'm strictly black eye pencil, but they have some good different ones, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin