Thursday, December 10, 2009

How old should I be to wear eyeliner?

I am 14 years old how old. My mom will let me wear Make up but not eyeliner. How old should I be to wear eyeliner?
i started when i was eleven.


How old should I be to wear eyeliner?
hey nichole!! i think i can answer your question..i started wearing concealer underneath my eyes b/c i was not geting enough sleep if ur mom will NOT let u wear eye liner WEAR CONCELAR underneath your eyes it looks beautiful and really brings out your eyes like eyeliner does do not overdue ur eyline Report Abuse

i think that once you're in high school you're old enough. when you wear it in middle school it looks like you're trying too hard, but once you're in high school, you're expected to be old enough to make smart decisions. i don't really understand why you're mother doesn't allow you to wear eyeliner if you can wear makeup. i always thought that eye liner was more harmless compared with blush, but that's just me. just talk with your mom, and you can always use that attack of you being almost an adult.
im 14 too and my mom just let me start wearing it this year. but its ok because not everyone at 14 needs to wear eyeliner. just wear your other make up and maybe next year she'll let you wear it. :]





answer minee?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
With all due respect, why does your mum decide what make up you can wear? =/.


I turned 15 in august, and i'm training to be a make up artist, but I've been wearing make up since I was 10....I just don't see why your parents should tell you how to wear your face =/.


Explain to me? :)
Most of my friends wear eyeliner. I'm not allowed to wear any make-up so if you're complaining don't. I'm sure she's just worried about excessive use of it. She doesn't want you looking like an emo or something.





:)
I started when I was like around 12 years old.


Now I'm 13 and still wear it.. ALL the time.





And there's really no age you ';should be to wear eyeliner';,


wear it when you want.


and well when your parents allow you.



i'm 15 almost 16 and i only started wearing eyeliner this year. but your fine for your age. sometimes things like lip liner and eye liner can be to much for younger girls. just be patient and ask again when your 15.
I think 16 is the appropriate age, I mean, I am 17 years old and have been using it since I was 13, but I think I should have waited.





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I wasn't allowed to wear eyeliner at 14 either, but I did anyway when I was at school. My mom could always tell when I washed it off, though. lol





Maybe ask her if you can use brown eyeliner instead of black? :)
I'm turning 13 in April and I am in 7th grade. My mom allows me to wear it just not super dark (: Good luck!
your old enough to wear eyeliner.
I think 14 sound right maybe 15
high school
  • asp net web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin