Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think It looks pretty if a girl wears alot of eyeliner?

Alot of eyeliner meaning, quite a lot .Do you think It looks pretty if a girl wears alot of eyeliner?
Well I think it does look pretty if applied nice...Do you think It looks pretty if a girl wears alot of eyeliner?
It depends, sometimes using a lot of liner looks great, and goes together perfect with an outfit or certain look you're trying to achieve.





If you mean everyday use, no I don't like that... Just a bit of eyeliner and some good mascara is all you need for daily wear :)
the style of liner that i believe is the prettiest is a thin, thin line on the waterline of your lower lid and a thicker, but still subtle, line on the upper lid...and on the lower lid, you don't go all the way to your inner corner, but stop where you lashes start to get sparse.





anything else is way too much. (unless your going for the scene or emo look, then it's just amusing.)
i wear a lot of it. I like it, i dont know how others perceive of it. I dont really care as long as i like it then its ok by me.





check out my myspace. I do use a lot lol





myspace.com/sexifoolz_maria








But it does suit some people. Although im nowhere near like Amy Winehouse. I dont like how does her eyes. But she doesnt give a rats *** what others think and so should you
No. Not a lot. I'm a guy, so I know what's attractive (at least to me) and what's not. Eyeliner isn't, unless it's not that much. Just don't over-do it.
No. It looks trashy and slutty. It can change the way that some boys think of you and automatically think that you are sleezy when your not. The natural makeup tends to look much much better.
alot of eye liner!!


do u think too dark like hot arabic make up or gothic?!


please specify the question !


well ,,,you cant say thick line eye liner looks bad or nice it depends on the application and the shape of eye ..
i think it takes away from the beauty if you use it on the bottom lid. it looks pretty good if you use alot on the top.
No it looks like they got punched in the eye. That's how one of my friend wears it and that's what all the boys tell her :-)
it looks good on some girls, if they are going for the ';rocker'; look.





but there are other ppl who cant pull it off.
If it's applied correctly. Some people can pull it off, others can't.
yes. seeing as emo and scene kids wear ALOT of eyeliner :D i wear not too much because im 12 o.o lol
No...
No...
Yes! reminds my of Cleopatra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin