Thursday, December 10, 2009

At 14 should you be allowed to wear foundation, eyeliner, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara?

I asked for make up for my birthday and I wrote a mature not to my parents and I will be sending it out later this month. I tried to show I want it because I want to be in control of what I look like, and because I want to have fun with it! Tell me if this should get the message across, and they will let me.At 14 should you be allowed to wear foundation, eyeliner, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara?
Seriouslyy at 14 you should be able to wear all makeup i started wearing makeup at 12!





S H I A N NAt 14 should you be allowed to wear foundation, eyeliner, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara?
JUST TELL THEM PERSUADE.I WORE IT ITS NOT THAT BAD!
i'm like 13 and a half and i just started wearing all the stuff. btw you shouldnt use foundation cuz it really blocks your pores and will cause breakouts, use tinted moisturizer, it's so much lighter and it won't sweat off or anything. yes you should be able to wear all those at 14.
i think you should be allowed..


i started wearing it when i was 12.
I wouldnt ask to wear it all at once. Work your eay into it by asking first if you can wear foundation and mascara. And then slowly start asking for blush, and then eyeliner...etc.
Why a note? Why don't you just tell them.


Personally, I don't think you should be wearing eyeliner or foundation.


Eyeshadow barely crossed my line, if you do want to wear eyeshadow, NEUTRAL colours please!





Wear a tinted moisturzier instead of foundation, and just stay away from the eyeliner, ESPECIALLY if you're inexperienced. But if you insist of eyeliner, get a brown eyeliner, not black.
I think that you should be allowed to wear make up. Its your choice of how you look like. I started to wear makeup at 14 myself.
uhmmm! are you kidding


im 14 i started wearing make up 3 years ago


omg your parents are ridiculous


you should show your parents this


because i bet everyone will say you should be able too





i feel bad for you because i bet your parents are making you a complete loser in highschool im sorry
I think it should. i'm the same age as you and and asked permission. But i told them that other girls do it so why cant i? Make-up isnt harmful. As long as you wash your face after and before doing makeup there is no harm. And of course! its fun! and its cool because you can try new ways to have fun with colours!


Get inspirational.





Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin