Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think guys who wear eyeliner look sexy?

Hi i think guys who wear eyeliner are hot such as jared leto and criss angel. Not a lot of eyeliner bit a little on a guy because if theres to much it could look scary. So what do you think.Do you think guys who wear eyeliner look sexy?
Yes, My Bf does :) xoDo you think guys who wear eyeliner look sexy?
Um, it's good only SOMETIMES. If they guy is wearing more guyliner than a woman, something is seriously wrong.





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Personally, no. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just dont have the desire to share my makeup bag with my mate.
Sometimes if they do it good, other wise it just looks messy, cheap and trampy!!
Um its ok


like it look good on rock guys


like the guys from daisy of love :)





{I love that show}
guys don't look good with eyeliner at all and even worse with fingernails painted black...only my opinion 2 each his own!
Ew, no. Im not into 'punk/rocker' guys.
No, not really.
men should not wear any kind of makeup .. EVER
haha guyliner. no i think it looks gayy, not sexy at all
I like Newt on hollyoaks. ;)
ehh. idk about that one. i think its a lil weird to c guys with any makeup on lol
i think it brings out their eyes, so yes, i prefer it.
ewwww no!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin