Thursday, December 10, 2009

When wearing eyeshadow/eyeliner on your eyelid. throughout the day does it go into the creases of your eyelid?

When im wearing eyeshadow, its fine when i apply it, but as i look in the mirror later in the day, i find it has gone into the creases of my eye lid and it looks a mess! Any tips? thanks (:When wearing eyeshadow/eyeliner on your eyelid. throughout the day does it go into the creases of your eyelid?
I put a base eyeshadow on and use a liquid liner - it does still sometimes go into the creases though if I get too hot, but I find that if I just gently wipe my finger across my eyelid, it solves the problem (just remember to do both eyelids). I sometimes gently wipe each eyelid (once, towards the outer part of my eye) about halfway through the day and I've found that I rarely get the line of creased make-up anymore - if you only do it once and very gently and lightly, it shouldn't ruin your look but rearranges any trapped eyeshadow.When wearing eyeshadow/eyeliner on your eyelid. throughout the day does it go into the creases of your eyelid?
Use a lid primer (or concealer if you can't find any), then apply shadow over that. Dust lightly when you're finished with translucent powder to absorb any excess oil. Avoid cream eyeshadows, since they will tend to crease the most, and carry translucent powder with you so you can apply it during the day and use your fingers to smooth out any creasing.
Put Vaseline on the night before, then put foundation under it right before you put it on. Also, you might be wearing cream eyeshadow which always does that to me, but if you're wearing power eyeshadow do that, it works for me, it also keeps it from rubbing off through out the day.
well i start with adding foundation all over my skin and on my eyelids to help keep the eyeshadow on for longer, then i add concealer and face powder then i add the shadow and liner my make-up stays on and it doesn't move up to the crease and it only comes off if a room is too warm or i sweat.
Yes, that happened to me so many times and i got so mad. Buy a primer, then you'll be good! =) For your eyeliner, if you didn't put it on your waterline. Then go over it with black eyeshadow, trust me it won't smudge! ;D


Hope this helps.
i had a liquid one that did that. my powder doesn't. the best thing to do is tell someone in a shop your problem and the colours you like, they should help.





I use powder and when i go out i add a shimmer to it and it's fine.
it could be that your putting it on to thick on your eyes! I know i use to have that problem but it wasnt because of the brand it was that i was putting it on to thick!!! Try going a little bit lighter and see how it works!





Good luck
i can't wear liquid eyeshadow because of that problem. it drives me insane! but i some some stuff at sephora that helps stops that problem. its like a base coat for your eyelids.





www.sephora.com
Urban Decay make a primer that when applied before your shadow it reduces the appearance of ';creases';!





I've used it a few times and was impressed!
Everyone else seems to be pretty technical about this, but for me, I just apply a little bit of lotion to my eyelids before I put my eye shadow on.
try the more expensive types of make-up brands, the work and last much better!
Use a primer. Urban Decay Primer Potion apparently will stop even the cheapest eyeshadows creasing.
That means that your using CHEAP makeup that


does not work..


So get something like MAC...=D


or somthing really good at Sephora! =D
if the eyeshadows cheap it does tht...no solution...got find a nice brand...i heard putin a lil bit of vaselline on ur eyelids helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin