Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeliner is best for my eyes?

My eyes are light brown.


i always were very dark black eyeliner.


my mom hates it.


what colors would bring out the light brown?


thanks.What eyeliner is best for my eyes?
for brown eyes...the smoky eye effect is great....wear a bit of dark brown eye shadow on the corner of your eyes then line the whole eye with brown eyeliner (upper and lower part) and take a smudge brush and smudge it then line the upper and and lower corner with black eyeliner and again smudge it...


use pencil eyeliner...


apply little light brown eye shadow so that the eyeliner stays...


you can search youtube or video jug for videos of ';smoky eye';


best wishesWhat eyeliner is best for my eyes?
black...dark brown..purple..or green
A very thin light black or gray line right inder your eyes


But mainly, a purple color like the seventh color down here:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
Almay's eye intensifier caters to your eye color by matching colors that will make your eyes pop! they DO have eyeliner along with mascara and eye shadow. they also have lip colors that go with the natural color of your lips to give them the best look. hope i helped!
L'oreal Paris Wear Infinite, they have a black one that looks dark brown.


It slides on smoothly and leaves a nice look.





%26amp;%26amp; you can get it at drugstores; and is very inexpensive=]
For brown eyes, purple usually does the trick.


I have dark brown eyes and sometimes use a metallic blue. I really like it..
my eyes are the same color. I use black eyeliner but I don't put it on real thick. You can try smudging it a little with a sponge or a q-tip to lighten it up a bit. I also only use a eyebrow/eyeliner pencil made by covergirl, not the liquid. You can then try different colors of eyeshadows, but try not to put them on really dark unless its a little on the crease of your eyelid. You can also try going to the covergirl site covergirl.com and they can give you tips and colors that would be best for your shade of eyes and face. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin