Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I use white eyeliner?

I just bought white eyeliner, but I'm not sure how to incorporate it into my makeup routine. How and wear should I put it on?How can I use white eyeliner?
apply it on ur waterline to make ur eyes appear bigger and brighter =]How can I use white eyeliner?
White eyeliner used in the inner corners of your eyes will make the whites of your eyes brighter and give you a more of an awake apperance. As a makeup artist, I suggest using a white eyeshadow to a liner. Dust a very small amount of white eyeshadow like Jesso by MAC on the inner corners after applying the rest of your makeup, it will make you look fresh. White shadow can also be used as a highlighter on other areas of the face.
Put it at the inner corners of your eyes and/or try running it across your bottom lid. It'll make your eyes stand out much more. Then use normal dark eyeliner and eyeshadow on your top lid.
Just the same as regular eyeliner.
white eyeliner makes your eyes look bigger.


so wear it lightly and it'll widen the appearance of your eyes (:
You're supposed to apply white eyeliner on your waterline .


It'll make your eyes look bigger ! Hope I helped :]
Either on the inner corner of your eyes or on your water line
DONT
uhm...


like forreal??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin