Thursday, December 3, 2009

Black eyeliner on waterline make eyes smaller or bigger?

I don't have white eyeliner right now so how can I make my eyes look bigger with black? I don't like putting it on the top because it doesn't look right on me. I usually put it on my waterline and then a line under my lashes and smear it a lot. I also put it in the outer corner of my eye. (and mascara only on the top) I don't know if this is making my eyes bigger or smaller....any suggestions? Thanks!Black eyeliner on waterline make eyes smaller or bigger?
It can work both ways, depending on your eye shape and the technique.


Since I can't see your eyes, I really can't judge.





Best tip:


Keep on eye plain, then do one eye up with the black eyeliner on the waterline, and see if there's a difference.





If the one with eyeliner looks bigger, then stick to it!





Even though I have small Asian eyes, I find that white eyeliner doesn't work that great with me, (well, not those pencil stick things at least)





What I do is take a little bit of white eyeshadow and put it near the inner lower tear duct area of my eyes, and a little bit of liquid eyeliner on the top of my eyelid (I don't like using pencil eyeliner on my upper lid) and then if I feel like using eyeshadow I use a bright ';highlighter'; eyeshadow colour near my eyebrow bone, and it just brightens up my eye.





Also a thing that makes your eyes look bigger: Curling your eyelashes and applying a little mascara.


If you apply too much, it might weigh the curl down, but if you can manage, then the curled eyelashes open up your eyes and looks very nice.





That's what I do and it seems to be working.Black eyeliner on waterline make eyes smaller or bigger?
put alot on and a little bit of mascara not like loads of makeup but even try a little swirly like past your eye hope this helpa
  • asp net web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin