Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good eyeliner?

I'm looking for a good black eyeliner that lasts a long time. I want to be very black and it must be pencil.Can anyone recommend a good eyeliner?
Maybelline Line Stylist Eyeliner...





I adore it.





Their Line Stylist Mascara is also amazing. It makes your lashes look so thick and long.Can anyone recommend a good eyeliner?
MAC... get waterproof so its doesn't smudge
I love Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus.





http://www.covergirl.com/cgcollection/ey鈥?/a>
Stila eyeliner. You can find it at Sephora. It doesnt smudge and it lasts a really long time. It comes in a lot of different colors alos. I use the coal colored one because I like my eyeliner to really define my eyes. It's extremely bold and stays like that for most of the day. I usually only have to re-apply once a day, but that's only if I want to maitain the bold look. Try it out. It costs $14 but the pencil lasts for a very long time. I havent had to buy another one yet and I've been using mine for almost a year. Keep in mind I use it ever single day, and a lot of it at that! Hope this helped!!
chanel makes the best eye liner! it's a bit pricey but it lasts long and it doesn't spread all over your eye!
do you prefer liquid or pencil. i like maybelline liquid and i think they are the only company that makes a good liquid but clinique make a fairly good liquid . i find that liqud works better and is easy to apply. just give it a try. you might have to play for a while to get it on straight. the good thing is that the maybelline is waterproof but it does come off witha little baby oil on cotten.
MAC is the best i have everthing frm MAC eyeliner is 36$ when my mom bought it
Loreal
Estee Lauder is great.
MAC is the best. Maybelline is actually really good too.
Revlon and Sephora makes very good ones. (:
  • asp net web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin