Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does waterproof eyeliner and mascara really work for you?

Mascara yes it works but it's a complete pain to wash off...


Sometimes nothing takes it off I almost have to peel it off


and ripping your eyelashes out does not feel good haha.





As far as eyeliner goes, I don't believe in ''waterproof eyeliner'' it's a hoax, most eyeliners will smudge, and its normal it close to your eye and it tends to get wet, especially


in the corner of your eye. I just believe there's eyeliners that


smudge less, but i'm not willing to say there's such a thing


as waterproof eyeliner...





good luck


xoxoDoes waterproof eyeliner and mascara really work for you?
Well, i have covergirl's lash blast mascara in waterproof and it works great! It only comes off with the makeup remover, and i hard to get off too. So, u can go swimming, u can sweat, and do so many things, and it wont come off. i love it.





im not sure about waterproof eyeliners, ive never used them, but if it says ';waterproof'; im pretty sure it wont come off with water lol.Does waterproof eyeliner and mascara really work for you?
certain brands work for me and certain brands don't. Generally, covergirl lash exact ( the purple tube ) and lash blast (orange tube ) worked best. Both stayed put after a day at the pool. Lash exact was harder to take off. A simple wipe down didn't work for me. I had to pour makeup remover on toilet paper and rub my eyes till they got red. But at least the black was gone, right? The lash exact was just as waterproof, and easier to take off, so that's my favorite right now. Waterproof eyeliner, i never really use it. But my friends have said that there really isn't any liner out there that stays completely water proof. But you should go out and test 2 or 3 brands to see if any work for you.





hope i helped!
Well, I find waterproof mascara is killer to remove. Yes, it does work, just don't go dunking your head in water for long periods of time :) I have never tried waterproof eyeliner... I didn't even know it existed!





Good luck on your waterproof make-up!
i had this one covergirl mascara that worked really well,


but i forgot what it was called.


and then all the rest was crap.





and no waterproof eyeliner works for me.
the cover girl mascara in the big orange tube is the BEST mascara ever... its amazing


and it never runs when it gets wet :D
waterproof mascara does. Eyeliner does abit .
Yepp!!


Well, I Mean If You Jump Into A Pool And Rub Your Eyes A Bunch, Then Of Course Its Gonna Rub Off Some Lol


But Yea, It Works =]]


Hope This Helps


*God Bless
The mascara usually does, but the eyeliner runs a lot.
I think it runs more than normal eyeliner %26amp; mascara
Yes.


I use non waterproff and it stays on just fine.





With it, it wroks well too.
i did wear black mascara before and it was waterproff...but now i use clear mascara which is way betta
yes but it does smudge, get one that doesn't smudge and it is water proof!
depends
No for some reason. I'm wierd I guess.
Some of it does...as long as I dont rub it!
Yes for the time being but it pulls off eyelashes D:
YEAH!!!
It does but its a total ***** to take off. D:%26lt;
Yes i HATE it.


It never comes off.
yes it does
yes,it does

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin