Thursday, December 3, 2009

How, where and why do you apply eyeliner?

on my forehead.


for originality.How, where and why do you apply eyeliner?
apply eyeliner on your bottom and/or top lash line to make your eyes mor prominant. depending on wat color they can also make your eyes look bigger (for example, white makes your eyes look bigger) most people, though, wear black.How, where and why do you apply eyeliner?
I apply it on the bottom of my eye lashes... i apply it there because it makes my eyes pop...meaning that you would notice my eyes... i just pull my eyes lashes down and apply a smooth straight thin line... i hoped i helped!!!
right below the white little line on ur line and partly on it but if u get it to close to the eye then u can get a stye infection. u apply it to look pretty and i use nyc!





:]
you apply eyeliner to below your eyes and your eye lids it makes your eyes look bigger
Put more on the top than on the bottom.


As long as you follow those rules you should be okay :)
I apply eyeliner because it goes with my style and i think it makes me look nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin